Tests & Levels Nordic Ski
- Stride and glide technique.
- Step turn on the flat.
- Sliding down a gentle slope ending in a sliding snowplough, taking the skiing environment
- 1rst degre traversing straight line.
- Sliding snowplough with braking.
- Skating step and step turn taking into account the skiing environment
- Skating step with poles.
- Sliding snowplough and one skate.
- 2nd degree traversing straight line and elementary turn taking into account external factors.
- V2 and combined skating steps.
- Diagonal stride on the flat.
- 3rd degree traversing straight line and series of parallel turns at high speed taking into account external factors.
- Completing a technical course over varied terrain including flat, descending and climbing sections at high speed, taking into account external factors (choice of technique)
TIMED TESTS - NORDIC CROSS
- New test created in 2005 to replace the LIEVRE. Timed Nordic cross-country skiing over a mainly downhill course, interpersed with bumps, turns, flat sections, climbs and jumps, laid out over 600m(approximately 1'40'' for the best time, not including the forerunner)
- Or : 0% to 15%
- Vermeil : 15.01 to 28%
- Argent : 28.01 to 40%
- Bronze : 40.01 to 50%
- Fléchette : 50.01 to 55%