SKI LESSONS FOR THE LITTLE ONES
Group lessons for children, 4 years old and up, on the slopes at la Bresse-Hohneck :
Your children already know how to ski : they can control their speed on easy slopes and can use small ski-lifts? You can sign them up to the Flocon lessons :
- Learning how to turn with the snowplough technique and returning with parallel skis.
- Parallel ski crossing
- Tests at the end of the stay
- We recommend that you buy the Initiation pass package for your children.
Meeting at the ESF Chalet-Nursery, North Parking.
Hours and prices Group lessons
|1 lesson, children of 4-6 years, from 11h15 to 13h15, or the afternoon||30,00 €|
|WEEKLY PACKAGE (sunday to friday )|
|6 sessions from sunday to friday, children as from 4 years, at 9h00 or11h15 ||125,00 €|
|6 noons - School holidays , At 11h15 to 13h15 - children of 4-6 years,||125,00 €|
|6 noons - School holidays , At 13h15 to 15 h 15 - children of 4-6 years,||125,00 €|
|6 afternoons - School holidays, at 13h15, children of 4-6 years||125,00 €|
|6 afternoons - School holidays, at 15h30, children of 4-6 years||125.00 €|
- Ski-pass is free for children under 5 years old : proof and photo have to be shown at the ski lift window.
- Children are not insured by the ESF. We recommend that you purchase a "Ticket Neige", available for sale at the ski lift window.
- Ski equipment is not provided. Thank you for anticipating this.