map of the resort
So you know where to go!
A resort close to your house
- Alsace: 1h from Colmar, 1h10 from Mulhouse and 1h45 from Strasbourg.
- Lorraine: 1h30 from Nancy, 2h from Metz and 15 mn from Gérardmer.
- Franche Comté: 2h from Besançon and 1h30 from Belfort.
- Belgium: 4h 30 from Liège and 5 h from Brussels.
- 2h30 from Luxembourg and approximately 5h from Paris, Lille, Amiens, etc.
CRIR: Phone: +33.8.26.02.20.22.
- SNCF: bus connection from Remiremont station.
- Traveller information: Phone: +18.104.22.168.35.35.
- The TGV now arrives at Remiremont station: Paris - La Bresse takes a little over 3 hours: it is so close, there is no excuse not to come!
- Check timetables on SNCF website.
- A shuttle can drop you off at the ski slopes of La Bresse - Hohneck and La Bresse - Lispach from the city centre, every day during school holidays (from 21/12/2018 to 04/01/2019 and from 08/02/2019 to 08/03/2019) and on Wednesdays off peak periods (from 05/01/2019 to 7/02/2019).
- Times for the shuttles are available on the website of La Bresse townhouse by clicking here.